How to become a Life Insurance Advisor
No.1 Website for recruitment of Life Insurance Advisors
The eligibility conditions as per IRDA Regulations are:
- Age : Any person with 18 years completed.
- Qualification : 10th Passed.
- Registration : To create unique reference number (URN).
- Training : 25 hours pre-recruitment training.
- Exam : Examination approved by IRDA has to be passed.
- Interview: Interview with Branch/Marketing Manager.
- License: Successful Candidate will receive License and Agency Code.
- PAN Card, Aadhar Card
- SSC & HSC Board Certificate or Diploma Certificate (if 10+3).
- 3 Photos.
- Address Proof (Anyone): Aadhar Card, Ration card, Electricity Bill, Passport, Driving License,
- Cancelled Cheque or Copy of Passbook - For Commission to be credited in bank account.
Fees Structure As per IRDA guidelines:
- Registration : Rs.150/-
- Training : Rs.250/-
- Online Examination (MCQ Test) : Rs.550/- + GST - Online Payment at www.nseitexams.com.